At the heart of the Salisbury community are the volunteers involved in the daily life of the Centre, who make the Centre the diverse, welcoming and thriving place it is!
As a volunteer, you have the opportunity to contribute to a vibrant community initiative that aims to make a difference to the environment and to build community. You will be part of a wider team of volunteers from different backgrounds.
There are many teams and roles in which you can get involved:
For all other teams and roles below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community groups and events: Helping out to the organisation and running of various community events.
- Meditation: Facilitating the Centre’s free, twice daily silent meditation sessions.
- Office: Administration, bookkeeping, communications, event planning.
- Promotion: Distributing and designing flyers and posters.
- Library: Receiving and organising book donations, and maintaining the Centre’s library as an inspiring resource for the community.
- DIY & Woodwork: Supporting the maintenance of the building, ranging from painting walls, woodworking, to mending broken things, depending on skills and interest.
- Photographers & film-makers
- Or any other ideas or ways you would like to volunteer! From painting, repairing, decorating, or mending, we would love to hear what you could contribute.
A Volunteer Handbook with more information is currently in development.
See also our Terms & Conditions.