The Salisbury Centre is offering a space for silent meditation on:
- Every Monday 8:00- 8:30 (Except 19th, 26thDec and 2nd Jan)
- Every Monday 17:30-18:00 (Except 12th Dec and 26th Dec)
- Every Tuesday 8:00 – 8:30 (Except 27th Dec and 3rd Jan)
- Every Wednesday 8:00-8:30 (No Wednesday mornings from the 21st Dec)
- Every Thursday 08:00-08:30 (Except 22nd, 29th Dec)
- Every Friday 12:00 – 12:45 and 17:30 – 18:00 (Except 23rd and 30th Dec)
Please try to arrive 5 minutes before the start. These are 30-45 minute sessions of silent contemplation, run by volunteers. Everybody welcome! Cushions and blankets provided. Donations toward the upkeep of the Centre are very welcome but not necessary.