A Foundation Training In Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
Shona Cameron: CNVC Certified Trainer and Sandrine MIesch: Candidate for Certification
A two day training which
• presents the concepts and tools used in NVC
• introduces you to the steps of the NVC process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others and listening compassionately to yourself
• will give you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life
• is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives
• is challenging, moving, supportive and fun
Like learning a foreign language, full fluency comes gradually, over years.
We request people to read Marshall Rosenberg’s book Nonviolent Communication – A Language of Life before the workshop.
£175 for individuals paying for themselves; £210 if you can set the cost against tax/ want a receipt; £215 for charitable organisations; £255 public sector orgs; £340 private sector orgs.
(30% reduction if you have done an FT with any other Certified Trainers in Scotland)
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE-(Spaces Limited)